Java was designed by James Gosling of Sun Microsystems. Java is a free and open-source machine-independent programming language with low implementation dependencies. It is a high-level object-oriented class-based general-purpose programming language. Unlike programming languages such as C and C++, whose produced code cannot run in diverse contexts, Java is based on the notion of “write once, run anywhere.” Java is a machine-independent language because its source code is translated into byte code that can run on any machine, regardless of its operating system. This is one of the key reasons why the Java programming language was the most popular among programmers when they first started using it. Java is a computer language designed primarily to aid application developers. Java Training in Chennai will help you to enhance your programming skills.
Features Java Programming Language:
- Java is a high-level language, it is easy to learn. Its syntax is also quite easy for native C / C++ programmers. This was primarily done to help application developers move to the Java programming language when it was delivered.
- Java is a class-based object-oriented programming language.
- Java comes with a large and great standard library.
- Java is far more secure than the majority of today’s programming languages.
- Java is a programming language that is interpreted.
- Java is a computer language that supports many threads.
- Java is a computer language that focuses on speed.
- Java is a cross-platform programming language (portable).
Scope of Java Programming language
According to the TIOBE popularity index for programming languages, Java has regularly ranked first as the most popular programming language for the last few years. Java has a strong foothold in the market, thanks to the support of companies like Oracle and a slew of other significant IT companies. Under the patronage of these corporations, many powerful and useful libraries and frameworks are built, which are well-received by the developer community. It also has a large and active developer community that is extremely supportive in times of need. So join Java Training in Coimbatore will guide to code well in Java platform.
With such a large user base and community, Java is clearly the programming language of choice for building numerous technologies in various fields. Java is unquestionably at the heart of billions of apps and devices. The following sections go through some of the important applications and technologies that use Java.
As you have seen the features and scope in the field of Java programming, you must be convinced that doing Java Online Training is worth your time and effort if you are ready to work in the IT sector.